Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

Day 65 - Review + CP (Take 2)

Today I:

- Christmas Preparations
--- wrote out a detailed list of people we have/will buy/make for including the details of what/how much
--- wrapped and labelled all the presents already bought/made for Christmas/birthdays (recording details in the gift notebook)
--- inventoried the gift cupboard (into the gift notebook)
--- updated the gift notebook for the year ahead (2014)
--- ordered my Christmas present nativity set
--- went through (some of the) book people magazines and filled up my virtual basket with Mum, will finish this task tomorrow, ready to place an order on Monday (day 67)

- Grooming Goal
--- didn't bite my nails but am suffering after doing so yesterday

- Half-hour Hope (folded laundry, gathered ironing, tidied away most gift wrapping supplies and gathered the rest to put away tomorrow, set out my clothes for tomorrow, packed all the wrapped Christmas gifts into the gift cupboard and glued more birds together)

- Beautifying (tidying away the efforts of the day)

- didn't attempt my Cleaning Schedule for Saturday

- packed baby bag for church

- Consistency Challenges
--- Frumps to Pumps (got dressed first thing/wore earrings/CTM'd and will apply nightcream before bed)
--- Hydration (was very close to or may well have met my goal, need to record my intake better tomorrow)
--- Said Grace before after dinner
--- didn't eat Smaller Portions
--- Sugar Fast (no chocolate) ate lots if chocolate
--- Tidying Time (tidied the gift cupboard)
--- Walk with Sunny (nope, poured with rain all day)

- Daily Do List
--- forgot to bleach the toilets
--- also forgot to commit the day to God in prayer, do prayer sticks or pray over Sunny before his nap but did have a lovely prayer time with him before bed
--- didn't even think about Moodscope
--- Quick-cleaned one bathroom
--- Quick-cleaned the kitchen counters
--- didn't even think about a quiet time today as I've gotten so out of the way once again - not good and needs to be rectified!!!!!
--- wrote in my review post yesterday that I needed to refocus on several daily do tasks and then promptly forgot, think I definitely do better with individual to do posts for each day as it keeps me more on task, I've added my focus tasks onto my Christmas Preparations post for tomorrow so hopefully what needs to get done will be

Sis#1 is pushing to start into 42D2F and I know I should I just don't want to! I'll be beginning to prepare for it this coming week though, with the plan to start it fully on the folowing Monday (day 74). Gulp!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome. Please be respectful in this forum.