Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Day 61 - Review

Today I:

- Grooming Goal
--- showered and shaved
--- redressed my infected toe

- Half-hour Hope (packing up and showering)

- Beautifying (tidying in the nursery)

- Cleaning Schedule - Tuesday (kitchen)
--- scrubbed and shone sink and draining area
--- wiped down counters

- packed up for an overnight stay, including lots of food for Sunny's operation tomorrow

- picked up a few groceries and also some cutie-patootie underwear for Sunny while I was out

- Consistency Challenges
--- forgot to tweeze my eyebrows
--- didn't meet my Hydration goal
--- forgot to say Grace
--- definitely did not eat Smaller Portions
--- didn't Sugar Fast
--- Tidied in the nursery
--- Walked with Sunny around the shops/shopping centre

- Daily Do List
--- Forgot to bleach toilets
--- Laundry done but I've left it in the dryer
--- didn't do Moodscope
--- Didn't quick-clean bathrooms
--- failed (again) to have a Quiet time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome. Please be respectful in this forum.