Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

Day 60 - Review

Today I:

- Grooming Goal - nibbled my nails incessantly due to nervousness re Sunny's op; booked a podiatry appointment

- spent my Half-hour Hope recycling cross-stitch threads into an autumn scarf, probably for my mother

- tidied away the "birthday" display for my Hubs and actually put it all away fully into the birthday "bus"

- tidied away all the papers from yesterday's beautifying craft

- Beautified my autumn displays by adding yesterday's updates display unit and an old (ceramic) hot water bottle, that was my Hubs' great-aunt's

- helped my folks clear up for a few days away with Sis#1 and took some leftivers off their hands (dinner - yay)

- set my slow cooker to low for two days worth of cooking uo some chicken stock using yesterday's chicken carcass and some celery and carrot

- didn't clean

- scored one out of seven on my Consistency Challenge

- did a good proportion of my Daily Do List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome. Please be respectful in this forum.