Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Day 63 - Review

Today I:

- Grooming Goal
--- kept from biting my nails
--- trimmed and filed Sunny's fingernails

- Half-hour Hope (sewed four items - a pair of my leggings, woollen tights and a cardigan as well as a pj top of Sunny's also beginning to make simple felt birds using a cheap crafting kit from asda)

- Beautifying (tidying the hall of excess baby bag itms)

- didn't attempt my Cleaning Schedule at all but unwittingly did straighten the hallway

- managed to remember to say Grace and tidied in the hall etc. so two out of seven for my Consistency Challenges, also have ceased "reminding" my sister daily of the FtP challenge as I don't get the impression she even reads them

- Daily Do List (wrote my last 31 days post, moodscope is being sorely neglected and my dedicated quiet times have also gone a little by the way. I have been spending time contemplating scriptures but not so much actually sitting down to really focus in. I have a catechism devotion book to work through and think it might help refocus me on more serious study)

- Praise the Lord Sunny is in fine fettle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome. Please be respectful in this forum.