Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

Day 66 - Review + CP (Take 3)

Today I:

- Christmas Preparations
--- didn't go through the Christmas card list with Hubby
--- wrote up the first draft of our Christmas letter insert with Hubs, it just needs some information added and permission sought to include a couple of tidbits
--- didn't type up any addresses but have the computer sitting ready for me to do so tomorrow, instead I sat with Hubby to enjoy Downton Abbey and "It's a Blas" uninterrupted as Sunny slept peacefully in the next room

- needed to focus on the following Daily Do List items and I:
--- did commit the day to God in prayer though not quite first thing
--- did lay out tomorrow's clothes
--- didn't even think about Moodscope until I sat down to type this review
--- didn't think of my Quiet Time either! Not good and the only thing I really need to focus on tomorrow

- repacked the baby bag for Sunny's hospital appointment in the morning

- showered and shaved and quickly dried my hair, as a result we were a little late to church BUT I'm ready to face the week ahead and I didn't look like I'd been dragged through a bush backwards

- finished going through the book people magazines but will need to cull the virtual shopping basket contents (Mum too) before we're ready to place out order (either tomorrow or Tuesday)

- Grooming Goal
--- kept from biting my nails, though still suffering from the nibbling of earlier in the week
--- cleaned toe in the shower and then applied iodine before redressing it (looking forward?! to my Tuesday appt. as it's SO painful)

- Half-hour Hope (quick house tidy up, laid out my clothes, repacked baby bag, made myself some supper)

- Beautifying (showered and shaved)

- Cleaning Schedule - Sunday - rest - need to work on the work part!

- prayed about (and attended) church

- have yet to plan posts for the week ahead, I'll only type up for tomorrow before I turn in

- enjoyed a lie-in (thank you Hubs), much needed as I battle allergies/a bad headcold thing

- enjoyed an afternoon nap too en famille, a lovely thing indeed

- Consistency Challenges
--- Frumps to Pumps - done
--- Hydration (two-and-a-half litres) - not recorded or even close to met
--- Say Grace before dinner - nope, whoops
--- Smaller Portions/Sugar Fast (no chocolate) - neither were even on my radar as I gorged on chocolate before reboarding the wagon tomorrow
--- Tidying Time - general only
--- Walk with Sunny - nope

- Daily Do List - all done except for the following:
--- Catechism practice (25)
--- Moodscope
--- Prayer Sticks
--- Quick-cleans
--- Quiet Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome. Please be respectful in this forum.