Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Day 67 - Christmas Preparations (Take 4) - GG (15) - HH (21) - CS (33)

Today's plan:

- Christmas Preparations
--- discuss Christmas card list with Hubby
--- type up at least ten addresses

- Grooming Goal
--- cut and file Sunny's toenails
--- keep from biting my fingernails
--- read "TDWYCP" (The 'Do What You Can' Plan) chapter four
--- share my goal(s) with Sis#1, my mustard seed goals are...
--- to grow my fingernails and file them (Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays) so as to have fingernails that protect my fingers by completely covering the quick (the sensitive nailbed skin) and being smoothly edged to remove the temptation to bite them. I will consider my goal achieved when I have stopped having to think about it and have ceased even thinking about nibbling (though I recognise that this is probably going to take considerably longer than twenty-one days)
--- to have toenails that protect my toes and ward off infections (in-grown toenail infections especially) by letting go of my pathological need for short toenails and keeping them "grown-out" with the added need to trim them more regularly (perhaps weekly on Sundays) and file them to keep the edges smooth and negate my neuroses (scratching or catching my nails on myself/Hubs in bed, tights and socks). I will consider this goal achieved when I no longer worry about a return to ingrown toenail infections (after twenty-one LONG months of constant toe pain, ingrown toenail infections, several anti-biotics and FIVE unsuccessful nail surgeries).

- Half-hour Hope (continuing to glue the birds/owls together perhaps, keeping this as a current challenge until its 28th day)

- Cleaning Schedule - Monday (continuing this as a current challenge because clearly I'm not very good at it)
--- brush out en-suite
--- brush out master bedroom
--- brush out nursery
--- clean en-suite
--- dust master bedroom
--- dust nursery

- Tutor M from 4-5 (so long as Sunny is in good form after having his catheter removed)

- Repack baby bag for my toe appt. tomorrow

- Consistency Challenges
--- Beautifying (edit sidebar to reflect this move)
--- Frumps to Pumps (get dressed by 9am)
--- Hydration (two-and-a-half litres - record and meet!)
--- Say Grace before dinner (set alarm)
--- Smaller Portions/Sugar Fast (no chocolate) - RECOMMIT TO THESE!
--- Tidying Time (addresses on computer)
--- Walk with Sunny - car to hospital and back should suffice ;)

- Daily Do List
--- Bedtime & HH prep
--- Bleach toilets regularly (M/W/Sa)
--- Catechism practice (25-26)
--- Commit the day to God in prayer *FIRST THING*
--- Food prep - lift out pancakes from freezer
--- Laundry (take downstairs, sort, prep load for tomorrow, fold and put away dry laundry)
--- Lay out tomorrow's clothes
--- Load/unload dishwasher
--- Moodscope
--- Prayer Sticks
--- Quick-clean bathroom
--- Quick-clean kitchen/sink
--- *****QUIET TIME***** (first task for naptime)
--- Record tutoring income/expenditures
--- Scripture memory work (edit sidebar)
--- Swagbucks
--- Tutoring prep/set-up/clear-up
--- Wake up the house routine
--- Weigh-in and record weight (M/W/Sa)
--- What's for dinner? Bacon, pancakes, beans and eggs.
--- Worship song time
--- Write review post
--- Write tomorrow's post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome. Please be respectful in this forum.