Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Day 69 - 42Days2Fit (Take 1) - CP (6) - GG (17) - HH (23) - CS (35)

Today's plan:

- 42Days2Fit
--- today will be the "official" kick-off of my "42 Days to Fit" (42D2F) e-book challenge, but it won't technically be "Day 1," I know this will be a fearsome challenge for me as I avoid exercise at all costs (I hate to sweat or feel hot are primarily the reasons) and I also know that as much as this challenge is about preparing my body, I need to prepare my head and my heart first and foremost, so today I'm going to:
--- re-read the e-book up to the end of "Week One" to familiarise myself with the challenge again and with each of the exercises I'll be called to do,
--- watch video tutorials for the first three exercises to be clear on what I'm being asked to do
--- pray about the challenge ahead, that God might strengthen my body and mind through it and that He might lend me His strength in order to stay the course
--- pray over this challenge and my attitude toward my body - do I see it as MY body or GOD's temple? What is my goal as I set out in this challenge? Write a mustard seed goal, be as specific as possible. I'll definitely be using what I'm learning through "TDWYCP" e-book
--- use my quiet time to read up on passages about physical strength and the body in the Bible

- Christmas Preparations
--- type up at least five addresses
--- place book people order (including the rest of B's birthday gift)
--- scarf knitting (Half-Hour Hope)

- Grooming Goal
--- file Sunny's fingernails (and mine if possible)
--- read "TDWYCP" (The 'Do What You Can' Plan) chapter six
--- the fear I need to push past is...

- Half-hour Hope (go through children/doll scarves and reknit as needed)

- Cleaning Schedule - Wednesday
--- brush dining room
--- brush guest bathroom
--- brush hallway
--- clean dining room table/change tablecloth
--- clean guest bathroom
--- dust dining room
--- dust hallway
--- dust wee room
--- straighten dining room
--- straighten hallway
--- straighten wee room

- Totur Cl and E (have Mum at least start Sunny on his dinner)

- Consistency Challenges
--- Beautifying
--- Frumps to Pumps (get dressed immediately after lie-in/tweeze eyebrows)
--- Hydration (two-and-a-half litres)
--- Say Grace during dinner (set alarm for the end of tutoring)
--- Smaller Portions
--- Sugar Fast (no chocolate)
--- Tidying Time
--- Walk with Sunny

- Daily Do List
--- Bedtime & HH prep
--- Bleach toilets regularly (M/W/Sa)
--- Catechism practice (25)
--- Commit the day to God in prayer
--- Food prep (dinner for Sunny)
--- Laundry (take downstairs, sort, fold and out away dry laundry)
--- Lay out tomorrow's clothes (Belfast?)
--- Load/unload dishwasher
--- Moodscope
--- Prayer Sticks
--- Quick-clean bathrooms
--- Quick-clean kitchen/sink
--- Quiet Time (physical strength and the body)
--- Record tutoring income/expenditures
--- Scripture memory work
--- Swagbucks
--- Tutoring prep/set-up/clear-up
--- Wake up the house routine
--- Weigh-in and record weight (M/W/Sa)
--- What's for dinner?
--- Worship song time
--- Write review post
--- Write tomorrow's post
--- Write Weekly Weigh-in post (Weds)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome. Please be respectful in this forum.